Apr 15, 2007

Ella -Bell


Squawkin'
















Being Cute














Little smile














Can we say long night?



















Sleeping Beauty






























8 comments:

Rach said...

YEEEEEEEEEEES! CHID!!! You're a dad! Wow...crazy! *sniffle* we're all growing up so quickly...memories of 8th grade still fresh in my mind. Congrats my friend!!!! I was so happy when I heard your message yesterday! We need to talk in real time..I'll give you a jingle. I have big news as well. :-) Talk to you soon my friend. Your beautiful family is in my prayers. God bless your sweet little daughter. She's beautiful. Love you all!!!!

Marissa said...

She is so so cute!! Congrats to you both! We can't wait to see your cute little family. love you guys - ky and marissa

Anonymous said...

I miss her so much already!!! I cant wait to hold her again. I love all of you. What a sweet little family you are. I wish good sleeps upon you all!
Love and kisses
Grandma Lamb

Mr. Paul said...

Hello Crystal!

Greetings from England (the isle of wight) Congratulations with your newborn, she looks lovely.

Elder Jepsen

Rach said...

CHADDER! How's it going??? Give us an update! :-)

* Nancy * said...

Ahh Ella's smile just makes me melt! I wish I could hold her! She looks so cute in her little hair bows!
You have a cute family!

* Nancy * said...

Ahh Ella's smile just makes me melt! I wish I could hold her! She looks so cute in her little hair bows!
You have a very cute family!

vicki said...

I am Don's sister and the pictures are so neat. Hope I get to see little Ella one of these days. Great family we have. Vicki