Nov 28, 2007

Ella girl!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Ella is such a doll, how old is she? Enjoy Rexburg now because now that we don't live there we miss it so much! We love living in Utah though, there is definitley more to do! Glad to see your little family is doing so good!

Chris and Shelly said...

Crystal,
Last time I saw you, you were 8 months pregnant and now you have a beautiful baby girl! Are you guys still in Rexburg? There is a long chain behind how I found your blog. Look us up!

Emilyjo said...

Ella is such a cute little girl! I love the pictures! She looks like such a happy girl, probably because she has such wonderful parents. :)

Anonymous said...

Ella is adorable but listening to the song while watching the slide show of you guys with her...makes me want to cry. So cute!!