Jan 22, 2008

Before the Christmas break...

Before the break we had Hayley and Kam Redder over for some festive fun making ginger bread houses and then for another night we decorated Christmas sugar cookies.



Quite architecturally sound eh?



After about a minute of being done with them Chad was a little hungry I guess and decided to take a huge bite out of the top of our house.



At first I was a little disappointed because I wanted to have it around a little longer than a couple minutes but....



who could stay mad at that face!



Friends again!



Our friends Hayley and Kam





We always have good time when we're with the Redders!



Our favorite cookies we decorated!



We also had a white elephant gift exchange as well which was a blast!



and Ella loved the reindeer antlers she got!






2 comments:

HAYHAY said...

Yay! Fun blog! I especially love the picture of Ella. Her face is so full of personality. Of course after seeing her beautiful momma and crazy dad I can see where she gets her looks and character. We love hanging out with you guys. The Henkels ROCK!

Jason and Kelsey said...

hahaha! that picture of you looking at chad after he bit into your house is classic! love it!