Apr 7, 2008

Ella's daily routine.

So Ella has a daily chore that she feels she must accomplish before doing anything else...



First she must pull out everything in the entertainment center...



Then she must take the phone off the hook... (look at those eyes, caught in the act!)



Then she has to pull all of the paper out of the printer (which daddy accidentally forgets to take the paper out of)...



The funny thing is even if i clean it all up she feels like she must pull it all back out...she does her duty very well that's for sure...gotta love our little mess-maker!

2 comments:

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

Ella is a DOLL! I can't believe she's walking now, it must be a different world. I sure hope to spend more time with you once I'm done with stupid school. Haha. Will you be in SLC this summer?

HAYHAY said...

Busy little wild woman!! Ella really is so full of personality. I can't believe that little mischievous girl.
adorable pictures. I also love the Easter post.
See ya tomorrow.