May 10, 2008

Good times!

Our fam took a little trip to Galveston about 30ish minutes away and went to the beach a couple of weeks ago. We had a fun time seeing some of the sights of Texas.





El and Daddy.

As you can see, Ella has become "Miss Independent" and she had a ton of fun feeding herself yogurt!

Disclaimer: Don't mind her hair again...i had her hair in a little rubber band and i pulled it out because it was falling out after she had tried yanking it out.











I think she poured some on her tummy and it was pretty cold.



She is just so animated with her facial expressions that I just can't get enough pictures of them!



Ella and Daddy love playing together. Look at her staring at her daddy so adoringly!

5 comments:

Angietorinagasama said...

Look at those two little toofers! I love it!! Miss you all and I can't wait to see you again. Give Ella a hug from her Auntie Angie!

Jason and Kelsey said...

i love your posts! ella is just as cute as ever! post a million more pictures, just to appease me, please!? :) are you still liking texas? it should still be bearable...for now! muah ha ha! :)

gizcallyomom said...

Hello Henkels!!! (This is Giselle from Burley) You guys are so cute!!! Chad your wife is beautiful! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog! Ah, when our fam lived in Texas (Before Burley) we would spend time in Galveston! Did you have to take a ferry to get there? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Your cute little girl is going to have so much fun memories!

Mike and Hillary said...

Hey guys how is selling going? It's been really fun getting to know Minnesota. We miss you guys. Ella's hair is so curly with the humidity. Mike wants Chad to give him a call when he has a minute.

Dulcie said...

i don't think I'll ever let Camrie eat yogurt on her own. I don't envy the clean up that you probably had to do. AHH... Ella looks adorable, she's really starting to look grown up. It's so sad how fast they grow. I miss you!