Jun 17, 2008

Our Little fishy!



Ella loves to go swimming here at the pool at our apartment complex in Houston.



As you can see there is one side of the pool that is sort of a beach style architecture which Ella loves because she gets to be independent and walk around in the water.





Ella and her buddy!



Pulling hair is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do...



So happy to be out of the house!



Little Miss Mischief!



This is a random picture but it was too darn cute not to post! For once she was sitting still and just snuggling...only because she was tired, oh well we'll take it where we can get it!



Ella wanted to bring her bunny to bed with her and so I let her and as you can tell she likes to be right there cuddled up with it!

2 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

Ella is getting so big. I love her swim suit! She is so stinkin cute I love seeing your pictures!

Dani said...

I so wish we had a pool here! Both of my kids are water babies too! I love how Ella's personality just comes through in all your pictures. She is a doll!