Everyday Ella and I go on a walk around our apartment complex and a couple of weeks ago I tried having a little photo shoot of El and I found that without a good camera with fast shutter speed it's hard to catch all of her funny expressions...so here are some that we're kinda worked out from our excursion!
Trying to take a good picture of Ella "On the go" is like trying to catch a fly with chopsticks...only the karate kid could do it!
Playing peek-a-boo through the bars.
She just had to take a taste!
As soon as I told her not to lick the bars it was a game to try to lick it as much as she could before I could stop her!
Why not take a bite?
Being real tough!
She would barely turn around long enough for my camera to catch her face!
Blowing raspberries!
Being silly...
Kissy face.
Trying to travel down the stairs in the most dangerous way possible...
Cheesin it!
These were taken another day while Ellie and I were playing together in her room with her car.
Ella is a fun playmate, we always end up having an exciting time!
3 comments:
I can't believe that she keeps a hat on. WOW! I can't bribe Camrie to wear a hat. SIGH.
I can't believe her facial expressions. She has so many crazy ones. I loved seeing you in Boise. I hope your traveling went well. Move to Arkansas!:)
She is such a ham!!! I love it!
Post a Comment