Church has been quite the experience because she's still too young to go to nursery and trying to keep her on my lap and out of getting into everyone else's purse is a feat i have yet to conquer! Three more months and nursery here we come...Mommy and Daddy are excited to actually hear a lesson again, haha ;0)!
Cheesin' it for the camera.
Watching her FAVORITE show Sesame street...she loves Elmo the most!
Ok so we are at the stage where little tantrums throughout the day are a regular occurrence...I think I had taken my cell phone away from her so that I could call someone and Ella just wasn't having that due to the fact that she believes whole-heartedly that all cell phones are her personal toy that adults are just stealing from her! As you can see she was pretty upset (i couldn't help chuckling a little because it was just such a sad pathetic face)...
Still upset she pauses to look at the camera for a picture...
And then after a happy distraction of playing patty-cake, everything is a-ok!
Mom saves the day yet again!
And we're still buddies no matter what!
These were taken on one of our daily walks around the apartment complex... I love it because you can see her little "sponge-bob squarepants"gapped two front teeth! ( I stole your saying Kelsey- I thought it was a good one and very fitting!) Plus she's got her lovely sweaty bangs because anytime your outside here you can't help but sweat!
The other day we had a huge thunderstorm with crazy hard/heavy rain which didn't last too long which was good, but I'm still trying to get used to the pretty much daily "flash-flood" style rainstorm that we have here in Houston. We took Ella outside as the rain started to die down and let her run around in the puddles, which she LOVED!
Chad was helping her make big splashes in the puddle!
She had a blast!
She would just run up and down this big ol' puddle...
Chad had to get in on the action too!
We have some good times in the rain and puddles but some of the storms have been a bit scary! Just as a rainstorm had started, Chad went out to go get himself a rain poncho at Walmart before he went out to work and when he went to leave Walmart the rain had flooded so much that water was up to the almost the side windows on cars that had gotten stuck in it...so inevitably Chad had to wait for the water to drain away and was stuck there for two hours because it was just way too crazy to try to drive in! Oh yea not too mention where we live is in a flood plain...so like every week at church they scare the beegeebees out of me telling us to be prepared for what "could" happen! Hopefully we don't have to worry about any hurricane type stuff this summer though- Keep your fingers crossed!
2 comments:
Ahhh Scarey!!! I love those storms though. I've always thought that thunder and lightning was so cool. Weird I know. Get ready for a call...
OH man Ella is looking so cute. Her hair is getting long. THat little cutie! Jake threw little tantrum today. He got into a roll of bubble gum in our bottom drawer. He saw that I saw he had it so he tried to make a quick get away. He was ticked when I grabbed it. I'm starting to know how ya feel. I'm sure there are many more to come for both of us:) I miss you guys, and I can't WAIT to see you... Are you here?
Post a Comment