Sep 23, 2008

Goodbye Houston, Hello Idaho!

I'm sorry I have been quite delinquent with my posting lately! I have a bunch to catch up on so i have been putting it off! Plus we got Bridgemax "high speed wireless" internet and yes the quotations over high speed are put there on purpose because we have yet to see this internet be anything high speed! We've pretty much reverted back to having dail-up it's so slow...so i have been discouraged as I have tried to start posting again! Don't dismay though because we'll be switching back to Quest as soon as we can and I'll be back to my old self!

These are some final pictures of our times in Houston...



This was when we went to the Houston temple...we were feeling the spirit so strong that we started to glow! ha j/k



The temple is really pretty there, I'm really glad we got to go before we left!



This was at our last trip to Galveston, only a couple weeks before the hurricane that wiped it out!
El always loves to just run right into the water! Then she has to pick up every shell/rock she sees.



We had a good time but there were so many mosquitos there that night that we got eaten alive! Especially me-they just love my preggo blood i think!



These were taken at a Houston Astros game that we went to one night with all of Chad's Pest control office. Unfortunately the game was pathetic and the Astros were getting killed so we left early!



Ella had fun dancing to the music they were playing and clapping and cheering when everyone else would!



This is our friend Landon who managed with Chad over the summer. Ella really liked hanging out with him.



Here's a pic from one of our mini date nights that Chad and I went on over the summer. It was hard to ever really go out because of Chad's late hours he had to work but we had good friends in the office that would watch Ella for us so we could go out every once in awhile. We went miniature golfing on this date and hit up the batting cages/pool tables at this family fun center place. It was a lot of fun.



It seems hard to believe that this little angel could honestly cause so much mischeif but somehow she makes time... :) (these were taken around the beginning of August-16 mo. old)



The mischeief I am talking about is how Ella succeeded in shoving all of these items inside our subwoofer of our entertainment center. If you can't tell what these items are there is a spoon, makeup concealer tube, nail polish, battery and some random wads of paper. She is so funny, she has really started to like to hide things in random places. If i am not really paying attention to where she carries her sippy cup to I have to go on a wild goose chase to find it! She also really enjoys hiding her pacifiers as well, that little stinker!



But just look at how darn adornable she is! Gotta have her stuffed animals.



Being her crazy self!

1 comment:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Crystal this is Sarah Gibby Wells, I am one of Chads Highschool friends. Your little girl is adorable, I have a son that is a few months younger than her and she reminds me of him and some of the things he does. They are the best! Congrats on number 2 how exciting.