Oct 7, 2008

Creatively cute!

She doesn't seem to mind her new lampshade collar we had to get her in order to stop her from biting other children. She is usually quite tame but we had to take some precautionary measures- we don't want any more "accidents". :-)







A hat is also a very fashionable use of a lampshade...



Ella is quite the little inventor of excitement with seemingly unexciting things! She has always had more fun with things that aren't toys than the toys we have actually spent money on to buy her! "Se la vie" i guess!

4 comments:

Dulcie said...

How cute! She's a doll. Lets get together tomorrow, and play it's getting cold outside but lets get together. Please bring that collar for Ella, I don't want anything happening to Camrie...

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

Sorry, I know I just posted a comment but I was looking at your widget and it said 99 days left and I 'felt' how long that is. Whoo, keep going girl, keep going.

Drew said...

Hey Crystal, Hailey just made our blog private and wanted to invite you. Send your email to Hailey at HaileyScarbrough@gmail.com.....

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

So cute. I think it is a kid thing in general. They always love the things they shouldn't have most- go figure. Sometimes I wonder why we spend the money. Just give them some random things- like lampshades- and they are good to go.