Nov 17, 2008

Mother's Weekend

Back in the beginning of October when BYU-I had Mother's weekend both Chad and I had our Momma's come up and we had a lot of fun together. We went bowling one of the nights they were here and we pretty much got shown up by our moms!



Our hot mommas before we went bowling!



Chidder and his momma!



Getting ready to bowl...



Me and my momma, everyone always says that we look SO much alike...what do you think?



My brother Tyler was also able to come up to visit and he was so much help with Ella.



Ella and her buddy Uncle Ty. Ella loved cheering with everyone when we would clap for each other. She's everyone's biggest fan.



I was thoroughly impressed by Gigi's bowling skills. Both her and my mom were rocking us youngins'!



The "Lamb" girls.



Driving home from bowling...Ella just looked so cute all puffy and bundled in her jacket that she can't move that well in that i had to take a picture!

2 comments:

Dulcie said...

You do look like your Momma! But, I think that your sister looks more like her than you do. How fun that they came up for mothers weekend. My Mom has never made it, I'm so jealous. I love you!

Dani said...

You have the cutest family! How fun to have your moms come up. I definitely think you look like your mom. PS, where are the belly pics?