
Our attempt at a self-done family picture! Haha Ella didn't want to be in the picture and Jackson's off in La-La Land!

El's being an awesome big sister. She loved trying to hold baby Jack-Jack as she calls him.

I put Jackson on Ella's belly and she thought that was hilarious. Jack's couldn't help but drool on his big sis in all the excitement!

My little cuties!

Cheeeeese!

Buddies!


Asian eyes- Jackson definitely got the Lamb eyes (Ella's are closed and they're about the same size as his hehe)


Just another one of Ella's lovely mess-masterpieces she creates daily!



Cheeeesthe (that's how El says it!)

My dad's first time seeing Jackson.

Bathtime fun! Ella loves bubbles, she is constantly asking for them every time she takes a bath!

El's Uncle Cody and Aunt Tiffy gave Ella a bath.

My mom was entertaining Ella by singing songs with actions to them like "10 little monkeys jumpin on the bed", "wheels on the bus" etc and Ella was cracking up!

My little sweetheart getting so BIG!
3 comments:
You have such a cute little family! Ella is looking so much more grown up now with Jackson around. We miss you guys!
Such fun pictures. BOTH your kids are getting so big. I guess that happens though, doesn't it. Keep up the pictures, we love seeing them.
Crystal your kids are sooo stinkin adorable I can't wait to see them (some time I hope its not to far away)
Post a Comment