Jun 23, 2009

That's my girl!



Some funny stories for ya'll...
So the other night Chad and I were putting the wee babies down to beddy-by doing the usual routine- Chad was reading Ella a book while I was feeding Jack. Ella was sitting on Chad's lap while he was reading to her... and all of the sudden Chad "tooted" (that's what we're trying to call it in front of Ella :) I didn't really pay any attention to it since it's a pretty usual occurrence :) but all of the sudden Ella jumps up out of Chad's lap exclaiming, " Daddy potty? daddy potty? Change your diaper?" She was truly serious and was literally worried about Chad and getting his diaper changed! It must have been a pretty stinky one cause she didn't want to sit back on his lap for awhile! She really wanted him to get his diaper changed! Haha we were rolling!

Today I was at good ol' Wal-mart, I was unloading the kids from the car and trying to load them into a cart from the cart return area(whatever it's called)- where you are supposed to return them when you are outside...anywho on the side bars that house the carts there is this plastic yellow encasing i think it's there for reflective purposes for night time so you don't run into it with your car...any ways while i am putting jack's carseat into the cart Ella was standing next to me. I look down to pick her up to put her in the cart next and to my surprise she is licking the yellow encasing on the bar (which was totally dirty by the way). In shock I asked her, " Ella WHAT are you doing?" She answered me, " Cheese, Mama, Cheese!" So i guess she thought she might get a yummy snack from the cart return thing if she just licked it. I couldn't help laughing even though I was totally grossed out thinking what kind of germs were on that thing!



These are the bars I am talking about if anyone was confused.

6 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Such funny stories! Can't wait for those kinds of moments.

Allen Family said...

Kids are so funny. I just wanted to tell you that we didn't get our pictures done professional. I would go on the bulletin board and see if anyone will take your picture. It should cost that much. Look under services

Melinda said...

Crystal you kill me, your like the funniest person I know, no wonder Ella is funny.

Sam said...

Oh my gosh, those stories where hilarious. Especially the one about Chad. Toddlers are so funny. I can't want to see the things that Lexi does when she's older.

christina said...

i miss you so much! sometimes i just have this overwhelming ache in my heart that we haven't seen each other for so long, and that all the days (and nights and weekends and trips, etc.) that we spent together were so long ago.

ella and jack are adorable and i want to kiss their little faces. yours, too. i'll let you kiss chad's.

love you.

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

Hilarious! And Ella is BEAUTIFUL! she is so much older looking!