Aug 17, 2009

Splash Park!

So it's me (Chad) again, trying to redeem myself and accomplish a full post. I don't know how Crystal does this time after time, she is amazing and hot!



This is Ella at the water park here in El burgo. It is a classic picture of how excited Ella gets about just about everything in life...except sleeping lately...whenever we tell her it's time for a nap she says..."I can't sweep (sleep)" with pretty much the most sad and dramatic face she can put on. She is a stinker that girl.



One of the many expressions that we get from our daughter. Obviously, she was quite excited to play at the Splash Park.



This is a tricky and seasoned veteran, you can't tell but she is actually standing on the fountain. Yes, she is a magician.



There in the background is her little buddy, Ryan. They had fun playing there together, Ella just punched him in the nose. Jk, but it kind of looks like it...



It's time to start polishing the gun. This is essentially second base for kids under 3 years old.

2 comments:

Nikki Nichols said...

Okay not to be a blog stalker or anything, but here I am.... I was just looking at your blog and you guys are so stinking cute. I know I have never met you Crystal, but in due time:) First of all I must say WOW CHAD, you post on your blog??!!! Can you rub some of that awesomeness off on Ryan, he never will! Secondly, I just wanted to tell you Crystal even though you probably already know that your Husband thinks the world of you! Whenever people ask about Ryan's "BOSS" :) I tell them about the first time I really talked to Chad. I was asking him about how he does it with the long hours, and one car and two kids and everything.... and Chad got this huge beaming look on his face and said that he has the most wonderful supportive and patient wife! Can I just say that was so neat. What a way to make a first impression! It gave me a lot of respect for him because I know what this business can do to people (hint hint), but I automatically wanted to be a more supportive wife to Ryan. Thought I would share that with you guys! Oh and by the way, your kids are way way way way way adorable!!!

www.thefamilynichols.com

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I absolutely LOVE how excited Ella is in every picture. I have never met her in person, but I can just feel the excitement she has for life. She is adorable!