Your blog is adorable and so is your kids!
Hilarious... I totally agree. When I can't get Jake to eat anything... something with chees in it is ALWAYS are fall back. I wish cheese had every vitamin and mineral they need in it:)Your Christmas looked like fun!
I hear you. We heart cheese in our family as well!
Hey, Did you try to chat w/ me last night? I was putting kids to bed, and Kam said he he shut down the computer... so sorry!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your blog is adorable and so is your kids!
Hilarious... I totally agree. When I can't get Jake to eat anything... something with chees in it is ALWAYS are fall back. I wish cheese had every vitamin and mineral they need in it:)
Your Christmas looked like fun!
I hear you. We heart cheese in our family as well!
Hey, Did you try to chat w/ me last night? I was putting kids to bed, and Kam said he he shut down the computer... so sorry!
Post a Comment