Mar 13, 2010

It's my party...

On Tues I had my 26th birthday...yea I'm getting old :) I had a really fun night though! First we went out to eat at Craigo's Pizza Place as a fam and ate till we were about ready to pop! It was great!



My little buddy in his "big boy" car seat on the ride over! It was his first time in the forward facing car seat instead of an infant seat and he thought he was so cool!



My little princess, gotta love that girl!



Jack LOVED pigging out on the pizza that night!





I just loved all of Ella's different expressions in these pictures!



Yep he's still going :)...

Then my sister came over and watched my kids for us and Chad and I went miniature golfing!



The most awesome part of it was we both got a hole in one back-to-back and it was a Par 4 too! It was crazy!

And then after our Pro-mini-golfing we went to a movie. It was a great day! My kids were sweet, Ella especially was such a cutie all day. Every so often she would just bust out into song and sing"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Momma, Happy birthday to you" It was so adorable. Jack was his usual messy snuggly self which is always fun. And my hubby was a sweet heart as usual! What else could one ask for? I dare say not much else! :) Love my family!

8 comments:

abbyB said...

Happy birthday!!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate and have another girl's movie night! Taken was on TV last night and it made me think of you guys. We miss you!

Dulcie said...

Happy birthday my love!

Mendel Family said...

So glad you had such a great birthday! Ah Craigo's, that brings back memories :)

Sam said...

Happy late Birthday. And you're not old and you certainly don't look old.

I need to come over soon for a play date. I'll give you a call.

Melinda said...

Hey sorry I didn't even tell you happy birthday! What the? I suck. But Happy Birthday, I hope it was a great one!

Drew and Alicia said...

That's awesome, Happy birthday. We miss you guys like crazy!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh...Happy late Birthday. It sounds so great. I love that you went mini golfing without the kids. Brings me back to the dating days. So fun.

HAYHAY said...

Looking at these pictures is really making me miss you guys! I wish I could have been there to wish you a happy birthday!

I just want to snuggle Jackson, he is so cute, and he is getting so big.

We miss you guys... you guys are life time friend. It would be awesome to be closer. I LOVE seeing your family picts.