So it all started when I couldn't find my friend's library book that was due that day...I was
feeling really bad first of all for losing her library book and second of all I really didn't want to have to pay a fine, or worst case scenario pay for the whole book. I had been racking my brain and ripping my house apart to find it and I was getting nothin'. So I decided it was time to say a prayer. About 5 mins after my prayer I remembered the really random place I had stored it a week ago. So I was pretty excited, Ella was in the room and I looked at her and said, " Wow that was so awesome, Heavenly Father is awesome, he blessed me to find my lost book Ella." Then I tried to take the moment to have a little "teaching" experience with her. I went on to explain to her about the power of prayer. She looked at me with eyes of pure excitement and said, "Heavenly Father needs a sticker!" He did a really good job finding your book!" I thought that H.F. prob got a kick outta that one too! :)
4 comments:
Hahaha! That is so darn cute!
OO cute! That is the best story, I'm glad you wrote it down...you deserve a sticker!
She is so cute. What a sweet thing to say. I bet you are right- who wouldn't get a kick out of that one!?
How sweet! Never a dull moment with ella! We miss you guys! Hope everything is going well for you....we'll be in Rexburg the last half of August....you guys will be there, right!?!
Post a Comment