Here's my little stud and his absolute best buddy Tyler! I don't see Jack pretty much the entire time we are around my family-seriously though if Jack gets hurt he's running to Ty instead of me, he is that fond of him! (and that's a big deal for all of you who know what a Mama's boy Jack is.)
My sister, Tiffany and her boyfriend Andrew who got a little crazy with flour together... yea a bit weird but they have fun together.
While playing outside Jack found a special rock that he couldn't get enough of. He would pick it up and throw it over and over again. Who needs toys when you have a rock...
Hey and then it can be made into a phone, I'm never buying another toy! :)
Ella was taking her aggression out on the weeds behind my parents yard. Ha ha look at that face!
Watching Ella beat the weeds...

My little buddy and his static-ey mullet.
Ella-boo- tractor beam sucked her right in...
Just makes your heart melt!
Gotta love Nana and Papa!
Then we went inside to color some eggs.
Ella thought it was pretty much the coolest thing she's ever done!
Who doesn't love the festive fun colors of Easter eggs?
Can you feel the excitement! Who knew pancakes had that effect?
CHEESE!
Love you guys always good to see ya fam-o-wee!
3 comments:
You look like your MOM!!! Wow, I had to look twice at a few of those pictures. You are gorgeous girl. I can't wait to see you sometime soon. LOVE YOU!
I love your fam bam!!! I miss you all!
All I can say is.....Tiffany has a boyfriend??
and you are all darling. Miss the Lambs.
Post a Comment