
And of course here's the proof! He was not shy!
His little foot.
The arm and hand, I think he was waving. :)
Sweet little profile.
Then he gave us a kiss goodbye!
It was quite the fun experience to have Jack and Ella in there with us to experience this as well. They both seemed pretty happy, especially considering ever since Ella found out I was pregnant she did not believe it was possible for me to have anything else other than a girl, because she NEEDED a baby sister. All in all though she was pretty happy about the results. Jack, I think is going to have the biggest adjustment in this whole experience because he is such a MAMA's BOY! He does not let Ella touch me if he is on my lap or near me. He will even try to fend off Chad when he comes in to give me a hug or something. SO this will be an rude awakening for him when Baby boy number 3 arrives! I hope that because it's a boy he'll enjoy it because then he'll have someone to rough house with and all those other fun boy activities... eventually. :)
We're super excited though and now we are on the hunt for good names! If anyone has one that they'd like to share, we are very open to suggestions! Boy names are hard to come up with, at least that's how Chad and I feel!
5 comments:
AHH! YAY!!!! I've been waiting for this news! So glad to hear! Congratulations!
congratulations! we find out in 1 month and i can't wait!
YAY for a boy! Congrats on your pregnancy :) Good luck on a name! The names I pick are always popular at the time. Like I have loved the name Logan for years, and now all the sudden everyone is naming their little boys Logan...arg!
congratulations! i remember when ella was jackson's age! you have a very cute family!
How about Rufus!!Or Buckwheat.. or Orangejello..(remember that one) It would be unique. Love ya
Post a Comment