Feb 27, 2011

The Birthday Bud!



My sweet hubby, Chadder-bud celebrated his 29th b-day Dec. 26th while we were still in Boise. His birthday happened to be on a Sunday so we did not go anywhere but we did do some in home par-teying of sorts. We decorated the house while he took a nice long nap and when he woke up we had a scrumdiliumptious baby-back rib dinner! Yum. Then I made him some mini-cheesecakes and some regular cake as well so he could have the best of both worlds. From what I could tell it was good times had by all.







Ella didn't want to leave the sight of the treats, i don't know anyone more eager to partake.



Then of course we did a little present opening. He's such a cutie!

Happy Birthday bff. I am so thankful to have you in my life and by my side through the thick and the thin of it! I am truly blessed to have your humor and optimism in my life to keep things interesting around here. You are an amazing Daddy and husband and I am so glad to be sealed to you for time and all eternity. Love you forever my hubby.

No comments: