Sep 15, 2011

1st day of preschool


 We did a little photo shoot with my little Belle on Tuesday ( Ella's 1st day of her new  preschool.) I lucked out and found some great ladies in my ward to do a little Preschool Co-op where each of us teaches twice only every 6 weeks. I am actually teaching next week and I am excited to see how it goes!





She is getting so big it makes my heart ache a little bit! Where does time go? She is at such a fun age though. Constantly cracking me up with the things she says. Like for example I was getting ready to go to a baby shower and she looked at me all concerned and said, "Mom what is it going to feel like?" I was totally confused and was like, " What's what going to feel like? "The baby shower what is it going to feel like? Like is it going to be wet or cold or something?" I just laughed when I realized how strange the name of that tradition must seem to a kid. When I explained to her that it is not a "real" shower she was like "that's weird mom." She is super inquisitive and creative and  LOVES to make friends.  Lately she has been trying to tell me jokes that make absolutely no sense but she just cracks up about! It is so funny to watch her little sense of humor develop. She's such a sweet heart, very helpful and always itching to do crafts!  We love her so much and can't believe how blessed we are to have her in our lives!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! What a beauty!! Hope California is treating you well. We miss you!