She is so funny and becoming so independent about certain things. Like for example eating...she pretty much will not allow me to feed her any baby food anymore. She wants what we are eating and wants to put it in her mouth herself. A few weeks ago I was trying to feed her the ground up baby food style green beans and each time I would put a scoop full into her mouth she would push it out with her tongue into her hand and then put it back into her mouth HERSELF. After awhile of this I got out a can of cut green beans and gave them to her and she whoofed them down! She loved being able to do it all herself...so now a days I'm constantly on the hunt for finger foods for her to eat. Most of the time all she really wants to eat is fruit or anything in the in the bread group... vegetables are no longer very easy to get her to eat.
Another new development with Ella is her two new teeth that came through not too long ago!


Standin' pretty!

Taking a break.

Her favorite place to crawl to...
the entertainment center, so that she can push all the buttons!

Looking back at me cause she know she is doing something she shouldn't.

Being mischievous as usual!

Showing off her two new teeth while eating breakfast !
5 comments:
oh i miss that sweet little face! she is so beautiful!
Her face reminds me of...Tiffany (i think) in those top pictures. She is getting so big. We hope to see you guys someday in the next, um, year or two. Jonas misses Ella. He tells me all the time...
I just love busy little Ella. She is adorable. I'm excited to start hanging out with you and her again. I miss you guys. I hope Ella is on the mend, and I hope you are great. Call me when you get the chance. LOVE YA.
She is getting so grown up! What a beauty!
She is sooo sweet and getting so big!!
p.s. You've been tagged! Go to my blog for directions.
Post a Comment