Jul 18, 2008

All Pretty!



The other day Ella and I were playing with her toys and I thought it would be fun to play "dress up" So I put all her little toy rings on as bracelets and gave her a pretty necklace and she loved it! Every time one of the "bracelets" would fall off she would go "uh uh" and hold it up for me to put it back on her! Some day we'll upgrade to real bracelets and maybe some kind of frilly princess dress but for now she loved her play "bling"!



And of course she couldn't be a all dressed up without her new constant companion the pink hat!

3 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Ella is so big and pretty!
I can't believe how much I see Chad in her! She is a beautiful girl!
It has been forever since we've talked and I found your blog again after you sent it to me in a text over a year ago!!
Crystal, you look great! You are so pretty and photogenic...You are a fun mom!
Gabriel, my son, loves wearing hats...that is too cute that Ella likes wearing hats!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Hello! I found your blog (I think I may have had it before, but lost it.) and I love it. Ella is so cute- you have such fun pictures. I've never met her, but I can tell so much about her by looking at your pictures. It looks like you are having a great time and a good summer. Hope all is well.

Jason and Kelsey said...

What a girly girl! I love it! Anyways, we had a scare with some blog stalking in our family, so we decided to go private. I want to send you an invite so you'll still be able to log on and see what's going on, so email me at kelsey_claire@hotmail.com