Ella has developed a love for hats...especially this pink hat (thanks again Hayley, it's so darn cute!) She saw her daddy wearing his hat and decided she wanted to be just like him! So now she must have her hat on all the time, if it falls off she runs over to me so that I can put it back on for her! It's so funny and sweet how she wants to be like daddy!
Not only does she like wearing hats but she's been liking trying other things like this old bandana that i found in one of our boxes. She was a hard core/cleaning woman baby for a little while.
She started doing this really big "Cheese" face when I would tell her to look at the camera, it was so cute!
Silly little funny face!
There's nothing i can say to really prepare you for this picture and the next... the fact of the matter is Ella found her nose and she thought it was pretty cool!
It was so hard to keep from laughing... I didn't want her to think its funny to stick your fingers up your nose but it was just so dang hilarious!
These pictures are from when the Sewells came down again for 4th of July. We went out to dinner and of course our two little monkeys were putting on a show!
Having a blast smearing noodles and sauce all over the place!
Doing her "cheese" face again!
After dinner we went bowling and kept the two wanderers in the stroller. They had a pretty good time hanging out together.
This picture is another random, fun meal time experience with Ella. Not exactly sure how it happened since Chad was the one there "watching" her eat but it is pretty funny to say the least!
She seems a little confused as to how milk is dripping from out of nowhere... she's always so inventive with food!
2 comments:
Oh so cute! I love the ones of Ellas with fingers up her nose. I want copies of the ones with her and Mason!!!
Haha, reading through this posting all I could do was laugh! Ella is quite the girl! First of all I can totally relate with you on Ella wanting to be just like dad!!! My son wants to be like his dad too! Dads are just too cool and fun! I also loved the picture with Ella's fingers in her nose, hilarious...that is a tricky one, but I know I would have done the same!
What a way to end my night! :)
Post a Comment