Sep 30, 2008

The last day at the splash park!

When we got back to Rexburg the summer splash park was still open for a couple of days before they closed it for the season so we decided we had to go check it out!



It was awesome except for the water was absolutely freezing! Chad was the only one gutsy enough to get in it and with some coaxing Ella wanted to go play with Daddy as well.





This park is pretty intense with that huge bucket that fills up and dumps out over the whole thing every few minutes!



They were having a blast!



There was only a couple times where Ella was a little unsure of how much she liked the ice cold water of the splash park and I really don't blame her!



But she was a trooper and was Daddy's little buddy there!



Even though they were cold and wet they had a fun time together!

3 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Love all the new pictures. I don't blame you, if we didn't have high speed (which we didn't for awhile when we first moved here) I wouldn't be posting much either. I don't have much in the realm of patience for electronics. They get beaten after a few seconds. It was so fun to see you/hang out while you were here. Hopefully we get to see each other sooner rather than later- thank goodness for blogs. Actually, in that case, you better get that high speed going.

nat said...

HEY!!! I miss u guys!! Ella is so big and cute. And you are pregnant with numero dos! That is exciting. Was this one planned?! Are you glad to be back in Idaho? I didn't realize I would miss it so much when we left. But, I am getting used to Texas. I like it. Do you guys know where you are going to go after Chad graduates? Hey, my sis Ashley gets married in Nov. in SLC. Maybe you could plan a trip down...it would be fun to see ya'll!!

Mendel Family said...

That place looks like it is a lot of fun!