Adventures in dirt! We were outside playing the other day and Ella decided dirt was the best toy ever and that it would make a nice facial powder as well...and she just couldn't stop there...she had to sample the flavor of the dirt as well. Just getting her daily minerals!
She got embarrassed when i wanted to take pictures of her messy face...you wouldn't think that would be possible for the most un-inhibited kid in the world!
More messy faces. Ella was an amazing helper while i made brownies a few days ago.
Gotta get every last morsel of brownie batter off that spatula.
Proud to be a mess-maker!
Not sure what this face was about...I told her i wanted to take a picture of her and this was the face she pulled. Gotta love our animated Ella.
Jack times... quite content to be held as much as possible.
Most kissable chubby cheeks ever!
Smiling at Daddy.
Look at those back rolls!
My sweet little buddy.
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love dirt. Kaeson is always in the dirt in the summer. Not this year, we are getting our back grass in this summer.
Hi Crystal! your blog is too cute and ella and jackson are so, SO adorable! Thanks for encouragement :) we'll see you on sundays!!!
Crystal! I blog stalked you :) I miss seeing you all in the ward. I hope everything is going well. Remember when I was supposed to bring you dinner after Jackson was born and I called and said I was sick? Well....I guess it was morning sickness cause I found out like 2 days later I was preggo. So I'll be back in the ward after September! Haha, kinda crazy. Well, maybe I'll see you through our windows someday.
Post a Comment