Jun 1, 2009

Bugs...

http://secure.smilebox.com/templates/14599/templateIcon.jpg

The other day Ella was sitting by this plant we have in our house and she started looking into the pot that it's in and to her dismay she saw a teeny little bug in it. She started to exclaim, " Oh Oh Bug, BUG, BUG! I scared I scared Mama!" I told her, "Don't be scared Ella it's just a little bug. It's not scary." Then she turned back to look at the bug and said, " Hey Bug hey! What are you doing here? I yike you. I kiss you. Hug? I asked her, "You want to kiss the bug?" Then she got this sad face and looked down and said, " No...I can't...I sick." I couldn't help laughing. It's nice of her to be germ-conscious with the bugs. i bet they appreciate that. :-)

2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

LOL that is hilarious! What a funny little girl! I can't wait for Luke to talk and say funny things like that. Kids are the best. My first year of teaching we had caterpillars that turned into butterflies. And when one of the parents was volunteering she was looking at the butterflies, and noticed that one of them did not survive. And she said, "Oh now I understand what Britton was praying about." She said that he had asked that the butterfly would live and make it out of its cocoon :)

Allen Family said...

That is so cute. I love how different boys are from girls. Kaeson never says things like that. But I can't wait for Ellie to.