





The process of getting one sort-of good photo of my two monkeys!



I just thought it was funny to show what really goes into taking a picture with a slow point and shoot camera and two wiggly kids. I'm sure all of you can relate!
I finally just gave up on trying to get them both in a photo with me! Ella's going through a stage of not wanting me to take pictures of her anymore, so it's definitely a major effort to get her to stay still long enough to take a picture of her!
Sibling love.
New found love of his tongue.
Being silly.
He just discovered he has a tongue and can't help sticking it out all the time!
Just the usual going out outfit!
My adorable little bug!
Not so sure about big sister's show of affection.
Eating one of her favorites...berries! Thanks again Grandma Gigi!
Aww how can you say no to that face.
My sweet snuggle buddies catching some ZZZZs.
6 comments:
Elle and Jackson are so cute!!!!! I can't believe how fast time goes. Jackson is so much Chad hey! How are you doing?
I love that they are having tummy time together. You are doing good a taking pictures, keep up the good work.
Tell me about it- Andi is terrible at taking pictures!! We are going to have no good pictures of her face for the next year, I'm certain of it. You did manage to snag a few cute ones of Ella though, nice work! That's impressive. Your kids are absolutely adorable.
I love you and your family!
You kids are adorable! They are so cute together.
I have to tell you that the picture of Jackson in his towel on your header is my all time favorite picture of him. You can't beat that smile!
I can't believe you have two kids! They are super cute! You look great too. Are you still up in Rexburg? I might be coming up to drop my sister off for EFY. It would be fun to see you, if you're living up there.
Post a Comment