We had a fun little Halloween...Ella was tinkerbell of course, and Jack was a monkey which pretty much speaks for itself! ( Both costumes were a quick rendition that I put together pretty much the day of due to the fact that the whole fam had swine flu the 2 weeks previous and were pretty much dead to the world) But they turned out pretty cute and our kids had fun which is what counts!
El was super excited to be her favorite fairy and of course to go get CANDY! Which by the way I never got the memo that people go out before it gets dark! We went out at about 7:20 and seriously people were already closin' up shop! There were signs on people's doors saying they ran out of candy! I was totally shocked! I remember when I was little you waited till it was dark to go but i guess that is not the procedure these days! Nonetheless we got "some" candy way less than I expected which was dissapointing being that Chad and I wanted to raid it! But pretty much Ella was ecstatic at just getting one piece so she was on cloud 9 with about 2 handfuls!

Waving her wand saying, "Bepity-bopity-boo" -Cinderella-Peter Pan it's all the same right! It's all Disney at least :)

Daddy and Jack looking pretty tuckered out and we hadn't even left yet!

Monkey-boy and Tink crackin herself up.

She wore those wings around everywhere for about the next week and every night she would ask to be "tinkewbell again and go get candy?"
So I had sewn the Monkey stuff onto Jack's brown coat and I wasn't quite ready to cut it all off before I took some more pics of him in it.
He's a cute little monkey-boy isn't he?
Ok so it's not that amazing but I wanted to show the tail that i made that I thought turned out pretty well.

I accidently chose to upload the pictures small and it takes so darn long to upload them that i'm leaving it! Anyways we had a fun time carving a pumpkin and making Halloween cookies together!

Kissing over a pumpkin, it's the mistletoe of Halloween!


Happiest kid ever cause she got to have a Halloween cookie that she helped me make (which was a huge mess to clean up but a lot of fun as well-mostly she just wanted to eat anything she could)...if this kid could live off sugar and cheese she would!
Attacking daddy after he comes home from work (Yes he got a awesome job doing project management for Fox Webstores out of Rigby, ID- we are real happy and vlessed to have a job and that we're no longer moving across the country at this point in our lives ;-)
Jack and El havin a blast together on thier car even though they barely fit on there together.
Jack was real determined to keep walking and holding on to the car no matter how fast Ella pushed it!
BIG NEWS!
Jack is now officially walking (Just turned 10mo.)! Well he has been taking steps for quite awhile now but pretty much this week he has started to prefer walking for place to place over crawling. It's so cute watching his bowlegged little infant body totter around!
Ella is potty-trained! She has been for the past month actually and boy what a joy it is! It can get annoying at times to have to rush her to the bathroom when you're out and about but it's so much nicer not to have to change 2 sets of diapers! She loves her Tinkerbell panties (thanks mom!) and being a big girl!
I will post more pics and video of Jack walking but it is already way past my bed-time and I know i'm going to be regretting this when my kids wake up at 6 tomorrow! Hopefully this will appease those who have been complaining (haha j/k) for at least a little while! :)
5 comments:
thank you for being an obedient daughter and posting Halloween pics. they are soooo cute. I also love the one of Ella all covered in flour making cookies. Boy does that pic remind me of you in Grandmas powder!!! Love you
These pictures are super cute. I t was so fun seeing you guys. You kids are so adorable. I wish we could hang out more. I still can't believe Jackson is walking already.
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
sin variantes.... http://nuevascarreras.com/tag/cialis-generico/ cialis precios Concesso, molto buona informazione cialis 20 mg lilly umlfdschej [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]comprar viagra[/url]
Post a Comment