
this picture is literally from the summer...but i thought Jack looked adorable. SO that is why it is here! :)

This is from October I don't remember what exactly was going on but El was actually doing a "real" smile instead of her silly weird cheese faces that she does in 98% of her pics!

These are the kind of activities we do sometimes, because of course her stuffed animals need proper attire as well.

My smiley little boy, always trying to steal Ella's cups. I even bought Ella tinkerbell cups so that I could give her coveted Spongebob cup to Jack...yea that didn't work. He just wants whatever she has! My daily struggle!

I have a love hate feeling for this picture...I love it because she looks completely adorable...i hate it because she looks SO grown-up and that makes me sad to see my baby girl becoming a big girl soon to be a snotty teenager! (I blew her hair dry that day with the bow-dryer and will probably never do it again because she looks too grown-up too soon!)

I couldn't decide which to picture to post...I asked Chad which one was better and he said the one on the right is cuter of Jackson the one on the left is cuter of you...a lot of help he was! :) So i decided why not both!
Thanksgiving time! We went to Boise to visit my fam! Ate lots of yummy food and had the real American outting- Shooting GUNS! Good times!

Freezin our wee booties off! But as you can see we took care of our ear-safety with our lovely earplug head band thingys worn backwards for some reason.

Real hardcore shots...

Aw siblings...I'm sure you didn't even notice the sweet Asian eye resemblance!

The girls! (Hilary Ramsey, Haylie Redder & me)
While we were there we got to see our ol' buds from the days when we were in school who have now moved on with there lives and are living in various places throughout the country like Boise and Arkansas! Some day we will join them and move out of Rexburg, it's getting kind hard to handle all of our friends leaving us all the time. We got to get to a place were people stick around longer! We had a lot of fun catching up the the Ramseys and the Redders though! We sure miss them!

The hubby's (Mike Ramsey, Chadder, Kam Redder)

The kiddos- (Benny Redder, Jack, Ella, and Joshua Ramsey-I'm missing Jake though I accidentally cut him out in my haste to catch them all looking at us and not trying to climb off the couch! All of the other shots I took at least one of them is looking the other way or about to hop down! I figure-4 out of five seems like pretty good odds though with a group of kids!

Ella looking real sweet and slightly mischievous!

Pretty much our daily activity-coloring a picture for daddy!


And of course Jack wanted some picture time action!
Ok and here we are to Christmas time...

Ella was our master decorator of the tree! Look at that form!

This Christmas elf looks a bit grinchy to me!

One of our many Christmas festivities was decorating a "gingerbread" house which has become our family tradition. We had our friends the Prebles over to accompany us in the fun! It was quite the feat since I accidentally made frosting that didn't really harden-making for some shady foundations! All in all we had fun and made a house worth sneaking bits of candy from! (Ella was really happy about taking this picture as you can plainly see!- Just in case you were wondering-Jack was in bed already)
That is all for now! I WILL accomplish my goal and post again asap!
4 comments:
I'm excited that you'll be blogging more. I'm one of the disappointed ones who always checks your blog. I sure miss you my ANTM!!!
Glad you could update! Looks like things are going well for you guys! Your kids are darling, and I completely understand the growing up too fast thing!
I love your updates. Somehow they fill in just enough of the gaps to make me feel like I still know what is going on with you guys somewhat. Your little family is darling. We miss seeing you all- however sporatically it used to be.
I, along with your parents, look forward to your updates. I love the pictures. Your children are so smiley. I love it. It was so great seeing you over Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment