Aug 2, 2010

My sleeping beauties

So this was back in May....I know I know I'm playin catch up as usual...We went to visit my fam and everyone was pooped after church...I woke up from my nap and this is what I found!



So cute and quite surprising because Jack isn't one to fall asleep in our arms but obviously he was tuckered out and of course he was comfy on his buddy Uncle Ty.





Then I went around the corner and found another pair of snoozers. Not quite sure how this came about but it was just too cute! I'm not sure how comfy poor Uncle Cody was but Ella was sure out!





Kids are just adorable when they are asleep, maybe it's just cause they are finally sitting still :) If only the stillness would last instead of just recharging their batteries! ha ha Gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

Hank and Stacy Toone said...

Oh, my gosh, how funny! You're kids are soooo grown up! Jack is just a little man, and Ella a beautiful lady....I seriously cannot WAIT to see you all...just a few more weeks! I'll give you a call when it gets closer!

Mendel Family said...

Oh my goodness I love these pictures! I can't believe they both fell asleep like that! So precious!