These pictures were taken back at Mother's Day but they were too cute not to post. These kids truly are my sunshine. They brighten my life every day with their sweet spirits and positive outlook on life. At times I feel like I get to glimpse a little bit of heaven when I am with these two. I am truly grateful to have been blessed to be able to bear children, even though there are times that are rough as a mother I wouldn't trade this experience with them for anything. The trying times become all worth while when I think of the amazing joys I get to experience with them. I love you Ella and Jack always and forever.
Seriously, your kids are gorgeous! I love the pictures, and you look beautiful as always! I love that you said they are your sunshine! I sing that song to Luke all of the time, and isn't being a mom the best!
That is so funny of Ella sleeping. It's amazing where kids can sleep. Kaeson and Ellie have both fallen asleep in the jeep when we are off roading and it just amazes me. With all the bumps and head banging they are still out. Anyways, you have a beautiful family and the pictures of the kids are great.
Oh man so cute. I can't wait to hear "Srew, Screw?!" again and the little man looks so big now. I can't wait until we get up there. Hope all is well. Love and miss you guys.
9 comments:
Seriously, your kids are gorgeous! I love the pictures, and you look beautiful as always! I love that you said they are your sunshine! I sing that song to Luke all of the time, and isn't being a mom the best!
That is so funny of Ella sleeping. It's amazing where kids can sleep. Kaeson and Ellie have both fallen asleep in the jeep when we are off roading and it just amazes me. With all the bumps and head banging they are still out. Anyways, you have a beautiful family and the pictures of the kids are great.
can't wait to see them!!!
They are soo cute! I love their big smiles they melt my heart.
Those pictures are adoreable! What a good Mother's Day!
WAY cute! Seriously I can tell who these two muffin's belong to. They are just bursting with personality. I love it.
precious. ella is a doll and that little boy...i just want to eat him up!!!
you look gorgeous by the way! and what a great way to sum up motherhood. it is so fun, 99% of the time.
are ya'll in the burg? what is chad doing? we still miss the henkels and talk about you often.
love you all.
that was actually me, jessica by the way. i didn't realize i am signed onto will's account.
Oh man so cute. I can't wait to hear "Srew, Screw?!" again and the little man looks so big now. I can't wait until we get up there. Hope all is well. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment