Apr 2, 2011

Blast off!

So there is this place in Idaho falls called Blast off that we took the kids to with Chad's sister's family all the way back in January that has all sorts of fun stuff for kids to do. I wasn't that good at getting very many pictures of it all but the kids truly did have a "blast" and we had fun chasin' them around the place.



The ball pit of wonders, they each kept getting out and standing on the edge and counting to ten and then jumping into the pit.





Mwwaahhh!



Peek-A-Boo!



Good ol' Uncle Jason.





The Tarzan swing.



Even little Caz and Jack figured out how to do it. It was cute.

This place was pretty cool though. It has this whole pretend play area with dress-ups and play food. They also have a mini-golf, arcade, laser tag and some other stuff too that I can't remember but it was pretty cool though and not too expensive. Good thing to have around during the winter months where there isn't a whole lot to do outside.

1 comment:

Angietorinagasama said...

Ahhh...thanks for sharing! I wish I could've been there. Looks like a blast!