She also made lots of good friends and even had a little boyfriend named Kade. I guess pretty much every day her and her friend Kade would play house during the time when they can choose what activity they want to do and she just really liked him. One day I asked her if she had a bf named Kade because I had heard from his mother that he had been telling her that Ella was his gf, so I wanted to hear Ella's side of the story and she said to me, " Yes, I love him." So funny.
Unfortunately she had her last day of school on March 31st and she was very sad for it to end. I am really glad she was able to get in though because there is a pretty hefty waiting list and I think it was a great experience for her to have.
This was her first day and I don't know that a kid could look happier.
Back pack shot.
Thumbs up for learning!
3 comments:
so adorable!
It is crazy to me that we have kids old enough to be in preschool! I love that she went to the BYU-I campus, I wish we lived closer to a university so I could do that with Luke. Ella is darling! Oh and I love the family pic at the top of the blog!
She is so cute, and so grown up. Yay for preschool!
Post a Comment