1) Had a baby (our sweet smiley Nixon (aka Nix, Nixer, Nixy stix, MegaNixel and many more) now a little 3 mo. old!

2) Uprooted our family from our long time home of Idaho to sunny California!

And we are loving it except for how much we miss these people
And many more of you that I do not have a picture of!
3.) Started a new job, Chad is now working as an internet marketer for a drug alcohol treatment program based out of the Newport Beach area. He is really enjoying it and learning lots.
4.) Spending time unpacking with the help of Chad's brother who is serving a mission in our area!
5.) Learning how to juggle 3 little ones.
They keep me busy :)
6.) Visiting a new beach pretty much every weekend!
7.) Just trying to get settled and find our place here in our new home.
8.) These are only a few of the main highlights we have experienced, I still have pics of both El's and Jack's b-days, Nixon's baby blessing and other random things to catch up on. SO don't give up on me I'm getting there slowly but surely (very slowly). :)
5 comments:
It's so fun to see your family. I'm glad you are enjoying a beach almost every weekend. That sounds like so much fun. Miss you guys!
Hey! I didn't even know you moved! Geez. Your little Nixon is adorable. I love how smiley your kids are! Well we're moving to New York and now you live in CA. I don't like that distance! Glad you updated this thing, I love seeing what you're doing!
wow, we miss you all terribly. You seriously need to blog more. You and Chad are night owls...you can do it!!! I loved seeing all the pics and seeing my lil bro. Man, can't wait to see him. So jealous bout the beach. You lucky duck. No more freezing Rigby Lake for you! Enjoy! Love you all
Uh this is DutDut!
I love hearing that other people are as behind as I am! It has been way too long since I have commented! I didn't know so many things...Congratulations on another adoreable little boy...I am jealous of your new sunny location and am so glad things are going well there...and...well, much more. Keep posting, I do read, even if it is behind. We are moving too and I know how that goes!
Post a Comment