We went to the Easter egg hunt (I mean mad dash) at Albertsons this morning. It literally lasted only maybe a whole ten seconds and bam it was over! It was not the traditional look around for the "hidden" eggs. These eggs were all in plain sight and kids were moving their little awkward limbs as quick as they could to pound those eggs into their baskets before the others. Then once the eggs were cleared out children were busting open the eggs as quick as possible to see if they had gotten any of these Willy Wonka style golden tickets that gave them access to free goodies they were handing out inside the store. Though this seemed like a great idea it ended up being a somewhat of a tumultuous event for my little family because somehow Ella was blessed with the lucky streak and got like 7-8 little tickets whereas her brothers only got two combined. Chad and I decided that we would divvy up the loot once we got it and make it fair... To my sweet daughters dismay this did not seem very ideal. In the end the spoils were divided and kids were satisfied but it made me think I'm not so sure I'm interested in doing that kind of Easter egg hunt again! Ha ha thank you Albertsons for that fun-filled experience this morning! π



So I told the kids let's go take a picture with the Easter bunny. Ella's reaction, "Dad, I know that this Easter bunny is not real but the one that comes tomorrow with baskets for us is." Jackson was not interested AT ALL about getting in a picture with him. I think he was somewhat leery of the creep that might be inside. Ha ha. Nixon then says to me, "Mom he not weal (real) I see his skin!" lol very observant young grasshopper! Chad agreed to get in the pic and finally Jack was ok to take the picture as long as he could hold tight to Daddy. Sweet boy.
π°ππΈπ·HAPPY EASTER!π·πΈππ£
No comments:
Post a Comment