Jun 8, 2015
Nixon's Mommy and muffins day at preschool.
For Mother's Day Nixon's preschool class had the mom's of the preschoolers come and eat muffins with them. They presented an adorable little song about moms that they were all really embarrassed to sing in front of us and then they told us why they love us. It was adorable. Nixon said " I love my mommy because she is funny!" Which was a surprise to me! Ha I had no idea he thought that about me. Chad of course is funny but me? That was fun to hear!
Here is the little picture they made for us along with a little paper flower on a straw. I decided after reading his letter I better start trying to work on looking younger since Nix thinks I'm 45! Ha ha love that little cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment