31 weeks preggo! Nearing the final stretch!
Snuggling with my 4 year old baby that is going to have a rude awakening once baby girl gets here! 😁
The boys decided to give themselves sharpie war paint one morning before school.
Driving home after picking up ella from school. The boys were just a little tuckered out! 😉
Nixer was having a hard time falling asleep in his room and he came in and told me he was "scarewered "(scared). The usual complaint is zombies or mummies, which he really doesn't know anything about but he became very afraid of. Anywho usually I tell him to get back in bed and he goes for a little while then comes back and we do this for some time until he gives in. This time I gave up on fighting with him on it because I realized I won't get to do too many more one on one snuggles with him with baby sister joining us soon and so I let him come lay down on me and he nuzzled right in on the baby bump and went to sleep pretty quick. I loved it and just soaked up this moment in time with him. 😍
And of course here we have an Ella selfie that she took randomly while sneeking my phone away to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment