
I couldn't find a better picture of my grandpa but I wanted to put one up of him...so here's one with him in it at our wedding. (He's right above Chad's mom on the right hand side) He's so cute in his sunglasses!

My brother Tyler and my Grandma Lamb.

Aww precious.... :)

A bunch of the Lamb cousins at the luncheon after the funeral.

All the kids my Grandpa Lamb had except Uncle Shane (he had already left.)
My Uncle Russell, my Dad, Uncle Randy and Uncle Kevin.

Me, my sister mallorie and my momma!

While I was down in Henderson I also visited my Grandma Lucille.
There was this dog at her house that Ella just LOVED. She pretty much loves all animals but dogs are her favorite.

My youngest brother Cody's birthday was on the 28th of March so we had a little party for him while we were in Henderson. My mom had made some cupcakes and I was standing by them talking to my someone while holding Ella facing out and I turned to look at her and realized she was able to reach the cupcakes and she had dug her hand in one and shoved it in her mouth as fast as possible! It was so funny!

Boy did she love that cupcake!

Me and my brother Tyler. He's 21 and he's pretty funny...we have some good times together.

Aww, my parents, I just want to send out a little shout out for them, they are just so amazing and have been such great examples to me, I am just really thankful for them... love you mom and dad!
8 comments:
i'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. but i'm glad you were able to go down and spend some time with your family! ella girl is just too cute...i think about you guys all the time, and wish you were closer so we could see you guys as much as we got to in rexburg! hopefully in december you guys will move down here and have chad work with jason, and that way we can play together everyday for the rest of our lives!!! hahaha
Hey Crystal! Totally bummed you guys are headed out for the summer...what will Krew do on UFC nights without his lil girlfriend! Have fun!
I love these pictures, they are precious. I think you look a lot like both of your parents. They are so cute. I love you guys and miss you. Thank you soooo much for the traveling snacks (they seriously saved us on the drive) and the sweet letter. You guys are such wonderful friends. We are really going to miss you. Our growing families seriously need to get together annually. Maybe once every summer. That would be amazing... family friends forever.! love ya!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂdeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.
Sorry to hear about your grandpa, but I have to let you know I can't get over how cute your hair is! I love it! Ella and the cupcake is classic. That is too funny. Kids can always tell when something is going to be good.
Hey Guys! I finally got that pictures from our Wedding or your lil family on my blog if ya wanna check it out. If not I still need to email it to ya. It is so cute.
oops...i guess i need to tell you our blog. tiff-n-chad.blogspot.com
so I just scrolled through looking at all your fun pics and realized - oh my goodness! where'd all your hair go?! It looks great - no, AMAZING btw. I would still like to have your leftovers that you cut off to somehow engineer into my pathetic head of hair. I hope you didn't through it away. I'm coming to collect :)
Post a Comment