Vvvroom-vroom!
Look closely at this picture, see if you can spot Where's Waldo a.k.a Jack-Jack! :)
Can she be any happier? Not quite sure how much fun Jack was having though being squished between Chad and El, plus he was facing Chad so I'm not even sure he quite knew what was going on! Ha ha :) I think he was pretty well cushioned in case of any accidents though!
After a long ride on the road who wouldn't want to snuggle?
Not for too long though, still lots to get into!
Like father, like son...
Papa Henkel and J.
Grandma Henkel and El.
Good times, good food and good family...pure Awesomeness!
4 comments:
So cute. I thought this was going to be a post about something terrible they had gotten into/done, but am happy for you that it wasn't. That would be my little "hells angels"!
The motorcycle pics are AWESOME! Pure joy on the faces of those little stinkers. Miss you all somethin' fierce. Let's play sometime soon, ok? Love you.
Yeah Henkel's Hell's Angel's. Myabewe could stop by the Harley store and bring up some gear for the kids! Sorry it has ben so long. We are still planning on coming up in December. We miss you guys like crazy and I can't wait to hear that familiar ring "Srew?!, Screw?!" I miss it so much. Can't wait to see you guys again and have you so close!
Ps. Chad thanks to you I feel like I was totally ready to be a dad. I love being able to look to you as an example. Thanks bro.
Post a Comment